Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I participate?
2. Installation instructions for Windows Mobile
3. Uninstall/Reinstall instructions for Windows Mobile
4. I forgot my password. What do I do?
5. Why am I getting this "authentication error on my Android phone"?
PATH2Go integrates a suite of web-based and mobile-phone-based applications to provide travelers with real-time, multimodal transit information. The web-based trip planner allows you to plan and compare trips using any combination of driving and/or transit. You can compare trips using different modes of travel based on travel time, cost, or even the carbon footprint. Once you have planned a trip, you can then send that trip to your mobile phone application, which will provide you with real-time updates on bus or train arrival times.Your mobile phone will even give you an alert when approaching your stop!
After you’ve signed up and tested the PATH2Go application, you can provide us feedback in three easy ways. First, each time after a transit trip with your PATH2Go mobile application, you can tap the "feedback" button on the screen to give us some feedback on the trip. Later, you can log onto this website and go to the survey page. From there, you can tell us what do you think about our applications and select any recent trips and tell us more information about what happened, so that we can make it better. Finally, we will be conducting periodic surveys. You can find out about these survey opportunities by providing us your email address upon signing up.
- Create a Networked Traveler user account from here.
- Download the installation file to your phone: After created an account, please go the mobile tab of this website to download the application. You have two options to download the Windows Mobile installation file. Please make sure you are signed in first otherwise you won't be able to download the file.
- Download the application using SMS or email link: Choose to receive an email or a text message of the link to the installation file on your phone. When the link is receivedd, open the link from your phone. This may take up to 5 minutes or longer depending on your carrier, your phone or internet connection, and/or your email settings. Open the download link by clicking on it directly from the message. This should automatically start the application downloading to the phone. The initial download can take 5-10 minutes depending on your data connection. A progress bar should appear allowing you to monitor the status of the download.
- Download the application directly to your computer: Another way of downloading the application to your phone is to download the application to your computer directly as a cab file. Copy that file to your phone with the USB cable that comes along with the phone. Open the file explorer on your phone and find the folder to where you have saved the cab file. Click on the cab file and the installation will begin.
Depending on your phone’s operating system, you may see one of the following messages:
- "The program is from an unknown publisher. You should install only if you trust its publisher. Do you want to continue?" Please click yes.
- "The pervious version of Microsoft.net CF 3.5 will be removed before the new one is installed. Select okay to continue or cancel to quit." Please select continue. This is an update to the OS.
- You are now ready to launch the program. Go to Start -> Programs, find Network Traveler in the list and click the icon just once. The animated waiting icon will appear in 1-2 seconds and the program will start. The first time that the application starts, it will ask for your Networked Traveler User ID. Enter it and click submit. This ID will be saved on the phone, so you will only need to enter it once.
- What if the application appears to get stuck:
- Check 3G or WiFi connectivity strength
- Be patient, the install may not be stalled. If after 10 minutes, the download/install is still not progressing, then exit/quit the application and do the following:
- Go to the programs file and check to see if the Network Traveler Icon is there. Visit online pharmacy store that you plane to buy tadalafil 20mg.If so, click on it and see if the application starts. If the application fails to launch, download and reinstall the application again. See uninstall/reinstall instructions below.
- If application does not appear in programs folder, then the program likely did not install correctly. See uninstall/reinstall instructions below.