Smart Phone Apps (Not available for download as of Jan 2012)
- BART/ SF Muni, SamTrans, CalTrain, all Real-time! Plus VTA schedules; (Caltrain real-time data feed has been terminated)
- Plan transit trips using mobile phone
- Check real-time Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) of buses / trains using your iPhone / iPod or Android phone
- Download trip plans that were made using the web-based trip planner
- Bus/Train arrival alerts
- "Your stop next" alerts, time to your destination update
- Future Features: Look up schedules for bus / train routes using your iPhone / iPod or Android phone
Screenshots (iPhone and Android)
If you have a supported smart phone, create an account and sign in, then follow the instructions on this page to download the application.
For Windows Mobile Phone users, you can choose either to get a text message sent to your phone containing a link to where you can download the PATH2Go mobile application, or choose to download the application directly from this page. If you have an iPhone or Android, you will need to download from the iTune store or the Android market place.
Once you have downloaded the PATH2Go mobile application on your phone, you will need to enter the username and password created here to activate the application.
Note: We do not save your mobile phone number.